Sunday, July 4, 2010

My crafty June recap

Just because I haven't been blogging, doesn't mean I haven't been doing stuff...lots of it!

I've been knitting...

(wait till you see what this is going to be!!!)

I've been sewing...

Spraypainting...

and messing up...
arrrr!  so annoying.  it's back to all white now.  I need to just suck it up and get vinyl.

Mod-Podging....


coasters that Greg didn't want to actually use as coasters

coasters we use

Can you tell which one is "real?"  Actually, so can I.  But it's pretty darn close!  Note to self: don't put water in the jar.  Lesson learned.

And yard sale-ing, much to the dismay of my kids...but I don't care because...
A few things about this photo:
1. 3 out of the 4 objects here have been thrifted or yard-saled.  Toot-toot!
2. One little kid I know has been messing with my camera settings.  But I prayed this morning that I wouldn't be grumpy or have a bad attitude with the kids.  So I will let it go...and gently remind him/her that Mommy's camera is not a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment