Saturday, September 3, 2011

How to hear back from me when you leave a comment

Just a quickie post today...

I really enjoy reading comments from you guys. REALLY enjoy it! Like, every time my phone goes "bringalingalingaling!" I grab it to see if it's an email, and if it is, I check it to see if it's a comment on my blog. Seriously! It's really fun to get to know you guys who are here, reading my stuff.

AND I like to reply to your comments - usually in the form of an e-mail back to you.

BUT, I can't do that if your blogger e-mail address is "no-reply@blogger.com." That is such a bummer! In the last few days, I've tried to get in touch with a few of you, only to realize that I have no way of doing it because your e-mail is not visible on your profile.

I do understand about wanting anonymity and all, don't feel like you HAVE to. But if you WANT to, even just for the sake of allowing people to get back to you on comments and stuff like that, all you have to do is:

1. go into your blogger account, and click on "edit profile."
2. find the option that says "show my email address."
3. check the box
4. scroll to the bottom of the screen and click "save."

That's all!

Happy Weekend. Mine's going to be busy. I'll kick it off by making a couple of pies this morning. Let's hope they make it to the picnic whole...I can't be responsible if I feel the need to taste-test one or both...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, this is a good thing for people to know. It's so frustrating when I go to reply to a comment, and I am not able to because it's a no-reply comment.

    Ps--I have a sweet giveaway going on now, check it out if you'd like!

    http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2011/09/literally-inspired-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete